Love my Cougar Club
If you are a parent who is dedicated and willing to rise to a challenge, the Love My Cougar Club may be for you! We know it takes a village to raise a child. We all need to work together if we wish to truly make the most difference in the lives of our kiddos. Research shows that if parents and schools work together, kids are more successful in all areas of their lives. So, we present to you a club just for YOU, an exclusive club that offers parents rewards and incentives if you do a few easy things that you probably already do. Read on to see if you can make it into this special club!
To become a member of the Love My Cougar Club, you must agree to:
- Volunteer for your child’s teacher at least one time per month. You can volunteer at home or at school. (Example of volunteering at home: cutting things out or sending in items.)
- Volunteer to help at PTA event at least one time per month.
- Sign up to serve on a PTA Committee.
- Communicate with your child’s teacher at least once a week via phone, email, or the agenda.
- Attend a parent-teacher conference.
- Sign your child’s agenda every night.
- Become a PTA member.
By agreeing to the aforementioned obligations of this contract, you will receive a Love My Cougar badge to wear when you come to Conway.
Become a Member
If you feel you are up for the challenge and are ready to finally get some recognition for helping out at your kiddo’s school, complete the Love My Cougar Club Contract and get ready to reap the benefits.
In addition to making differences in our children's education, we can earn the following rewards when you volunteer here at Conway or at home:
- 20 hours = Unlimited Parking in the Love My Cougar parking spot and magnet
- 30 hours = Conway t-shirt of choice
- 50 hours = Conway sweatshirt
- 75 hours = Free concession coupon book to use at all PTA events (valid for one year)
- 100 hours = $50 gift card to restaurant of your choice